Font size- A A A
Bossier City Online Customer Center

Submit a Request to a City Department Including:

 Public Mainenance  Report a Nuisance
  • Solid Waste - Garbage Missed, and Cart Repair
  • Report Potholes, Street Issue, Curb & Gutter Issue, Ditch Cleanup and Storm Drain Issue.
  • Request Street Sweeping
  • Request Tree To Be Trimmed, & Request Grass Cutting
  • Spray of Herbicide or Mosquito
  • Report Water Leak, Manhole Overflow
  • Report Water Meter Leak & Water Meter Repair
  • Report Nuisance Properies
  • Abandoned Vehicles
  • Unsafe Structures
  • Weeds
 Water Billing  Online Permits and Applications
 Tax  Planning and Zoning