Customer Service (Water Billing) Division
As of 3/22/22, you will be charged a processing fee for all electronic payments. The fee amount(s) will be listed on your payment screen and automatically added into your total amount being paid. Please note that this fee is charged by the payment processor and is remitted directly to them. No processing fees are charged or collected by the City of Bossier.
The City of Bossier City offers the following additional payment options to customers through First Billing Services.
NOTE: Payments made after 5:00 p.m. are processed the next business day.
• Web payments: Log onto: https://bossiercity.firstbilling.com
for the online customer portal. You can register your account,
or pay as a guest!
• Credit/Debit and E-Check automated phone payment options:
Call The City of Bossier City's automated telephone line at
1-888-993-8823 to use the IVR (Integrated Voice Recognition System) and follow the prompts.
• OR call 1-855-270-3592 to speak to a live agent to assist you in making payments. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and E-Check payments.
• Text & Pay: A new and exciting feature available to you! Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
• Automatic Monthly Payments: Log in online or contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for auto payments. You can select your payment method; pick your date, and the payment amount. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
If you have been disconnected
or it is a Wednesday and you are at risk for disconnection,
you must call the office at
318-741-8757 opt. 1
between 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday to make your payment.
This will ensure that you are reconnected promptly
or avoid risk for disconnection.
Forms & Applications
On a monthly average our Customer Service Division will assist approximately 7,500 walk in customers, answer almost 6,500 phone calls, process over 841 work orders, and read approximately 26,000 meters.
The Customer Service Department provides assistance with billing inquiries, delinquent accounts, payment plans, researches account histories, and updates service work orders. Our goal in the Customer Service Division is for each employee to be well informed in dealing with each customer individually. Every Customer Service Representative is to be courteous, efficient, and committed to maintaining the highest quality of service.
City OrdinancesClick the link below to access Bossier City laws pertaining to Water Billing: