News Flash

2020 - Home

Posted on: December 23, 2022

Know who to call

who to call

Residents of Bossier City, Louisiana and others who live outside the city but are Bossier City water customers should keep these phone numbers nearby. 

If you have no or low water pressure or burst pipes call City of Bossier City Public Utilities at (318) 741-8466 to report those issues and for assistance.

Call (318) 741-8611 for assistance with Police/Fire non-emergency situations. For emergencies, call 911.  

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in 2020 - Home

Rambo promotion3

BCPD Jailer promoted to Sergeant

Posted on: January 30, 2023