How do I change my mailing address?
You must submit your change of address by calling 318-965-2213 or in writing to:
Bossier Parish Assessor Office
P.O. Box 325
Benton, LA 71006

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay for my Property Taxes Online?
2. When do the bills go out, and when do they become delinquent?
3. Do you accept the postmark on the envelope?
4. What is the delinquent interest rate?
5. My Assessment seems too high, whom do I call?
6. Do you take partial payments?
7. How do I file for a Homestead Exemption?
8. Where do I pay my City property tax bill?
9. Where do I pay my Parish property tax bill?
10. How do I change my mailing address?
11. Are there any special instructions for mortgage or mortgage service companies?