Protect and serve the citizens of Bossier City. Treat all citizens with dignity and respect in the performance of our duties. Discharge and perform our duties with professionalism and honesty.
Louisiana RS 13:1881
Louisiana Revised Statute 13:1881 defines the general powers and duties of marshal and deputy
marshals as follows:
- General powers and duties of marshal; deputy marshals.
- The marshal is the executive officer of the court; he shall execute the orders and mandates of the court and in the execution thereof, and in making arrests and preserving the peace, he has the same powers and authority of a sheriff.
- The marshal may appoint 1 or more deputy marshals having the same powers and authority as the marshal, but the marshal shall be responsible for their actions.
The Bossier City Marshal's Office Supports
- Bossier City Municipal Court, serving summons, evictions, seizures and sales, Writ of Fieri Facias, warrants, prisoner transport
- BCMO Online Warrant Payment Portal
- Community Services:
- Teen Court
- Dignitary Protection
- Crisis Response Communication Services among local and regional first responder agencies
- Cyber Crime Unit
- Interagency Support
- U. S Marshal's Service Fugitive Recovery Task Force
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Louisiana Attorney General's Office Internet Crimes Against Children Northwest Louisiana Affiliate
- NWLA-ICAC Task Force
- Probation Administration
- Security for the Bossier City Municipal Complex and Court
Child ExploitationPlease report child exploitation. If you are unsure which law enforcement agency to report it to, please call:
- NWLA-ICAC TF: 318-741-8837
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: 800-843-5678
- State of Louisiana Attorney General Office: 800-256-4506